Our purpose is to advance the professional development of minority chemists in the chemical enterprise. Everyone with an interest in promoting the mission of this subdivision is welcome to join this subdivision.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Provide relevant programs at Regional and National ACS meetings
- Increase the number of people of color that are engaged in ACS activites, as members and leaders, at all levels of governance
Why you should join
- You want to be counted among the people who support the goals of this subdivision
- You have ideas about how to achieve this subdivision’s goals and want to share them with us
- You have leadership skills and experience and want to help us
- You want to develop leadership skills and experience and want to help us
- You have insights/experience or interest in promoting diversity training and outreach for underrepresented chemists and aspiring chemical professional
- You want to learn about academic, workplace and career issues for minority scientists
- You want to help make chemistry a more enlightened scientific field